Blue Sea 1227 12V DC 8 Position w/Digital Meter
12 Volt DC 8 Position w/Digital Meter
- 4 to 32 branch circuits with installed 15 Ampere circuit breakers
- Available with voltmeters, ammeters, and digital multimeters
- Includes 4205-Square Format Label Set
- Nominal Voltage:12V DC
- Blue Sea 1227 12V DC 8 Position w/Digital Meter
- Maximum Amperage*:100A per bus
- Height:10.75″ (273.05mm)
- Width:4.88″ (123.95mm)
- Depth:4.00″ (101.6mm)
- Weight:5.76lb (2.61kg)
* Maximum amperage ratings are dependent on use of appropriately sized fuses and wire for a given application.
(8) – 7403 – A-Series Flat Rocker Circuit Breaker – Single Pole 15A
(1) – 4205 – Basic DC Label Kit – 30 Black Square Labels [LABEL]
(1) – 8248 – DC Digital Multi-Function Meter with Alarm (Meter)
How does a digital meter work?
A digital Voltmeter is an electrical measuring instrument which is used to measure potential voltage difference between two points. The voltage to be measured may be AC or DC. Two types of voltmeters are available for the purpose of voltage measurement i.e. analog and digital. Analog voltmeters generally contain a dial with a needle moving over it according to the measure and hence displaying the value of the same.With the passage of time analog voltmeters are replaced by digital voltmeters due to the same advantages associated with digital systems. Although analog voltmeters are not fully replaced by digital voltmeters, still there are many places where analog voltmeters are preferred over digital voltmeters.
Digital voltmeters display the value of AC or DC voltage being measured directly as discrete numerical instead of a pointer deflection on a continuous scale as in analog instruments. The Blue Sea 1227 12V DC 8 Position w/Digital Meter measures pulses generated by the voltage source and displayed on the screen as a numerical value.