Kwikee Series 39 Single Electric Step-23 3/4″ Tread #903909025
This 39 Series single step assembly features the Logic Control Unit (sensor mode operation), 23.75″ wide tread size, 7″ rise, and 10″ run. Magnetic door and power switches are included. The Kwikee® cross reference number for this assembly is 903909025.
- Series 39 Single Electric Step w/909506000 Control Unit and 905325000 Magnetic Door Switch Kit
- Safely supports up to 750 pounds.
- Heavy gauge steel, powder-coated for a long-lasting finish.
- Kwikee Series 39 Single Electric Step-23 3/4″ Tread #903909025
- 12 volt DC motor with sealed connection.
- Solid steel 3/4″ drive rods and stainless steel bushings.
- Has basic power switch or logic Control unit sensor mode operation.
- Clearance: Mounting surface to ground. 12-19″
- Motor: Standard
Kwikee 12-volt automatic steps are designed to take the work out of entering or exiting from recreational vehicles. Just open the door, the step goes down and locks; close the door, the step goes up and locks. An automatic safety stops the extension or retraction if the step meets resistance. The engine does not have to be running to activate the step. When in the down position, the platform is lighted, and the long-lasting anti-skid top provides for maximum safety. The power switch allows the step to be locked in either the open or closed position, whether the door is open or closed. Automa-tically retracts when the ignition is turned on. Step features rugged, welded steel construction with sealed electronic control. Easy to install, for simple, trouble-free operation. Durable powder coated finish. This series has been re-designed to increase performance, reliability, and longevity of step operation.
Improved linkage and gear box Investment cast zinc plated steel linkage asssembly is strong and more resistant to corrosion. Brass spherical outer cage hardened ball in linkage is stronger, wears longer, and will not oblong. Improved gear box has fully sealed dual ball bearing for greater efficiency and no maintenance. Case halves seal for consistent alignment and gear protection from the elements.
Improved motor 40% more motor torque gives step a strong lock-out and solid feel.
Improved control unit logic Step is always open when door is open. Step can be locked in the extended position. Step cannot be locked in retracted position. Automatic ignition override makes step follow the door.
HOW TO SELECT THE PROPER KWIKEE STEP:
1. Determine the proper width available under your entry door;
2. Determine the overall distance from step mounting-surface to ground;
3. Determine floor threshold thickness and add this to 1st step distance (total should be under 10″);
4. Compare measurements to select the appropriate step by using the Electric Step Chart below.
Extended: 24 1⁄4″ W x 21 5⁄16″ D x 9 3⁄8″ H; Retracted: 24 1⁄4″ W x 16 5⁄16″ D x 5 7⁄8″ H.
Warranty Terms: 2 Years