30Amp 125Volt L530-C Locking Connector
30AMP, 125Volt, 3Way, L5-30C Locking Connector
Features and Benifits
Quick-thread assembly screws and cord-grip screws come backed-out, ready-to-wire.
• Industrial-strength, brass alloy plug blades and connector contacts resist heat rise, provide excellent conductivity.
• Raised ribs provide non-slip gripping profile for turning to lock and unlock.• Double dovetail design provides superior protection against cord pull-out forces.
• Impact- and corrosion-resistant durable nylon 6/6 shell material.
• Rounded back contour reduces snags and hang-ups on the job site.
• Scallop shell design provides non-slip gripping surface for insertion and withdrawal.
• Visible stamped NEMA configuration and device rating.
• New-design external cord grips provide visible assurance of safe and proper cord retention.
• Integral flexible rubber cord grommet conforms to and seals around SO cord to provide protection from oils, water, or chips entering wiring chamber.
NEMA L5-30 locking Extension power cords are 125 volts and single phase. Locking plugs have the pins arrayed in a circular manner. The plug is inserted and twisted to lock in place.
Product could be a different color than pictured.