56-1956-00: Replacement VR-21 Regulator Control Board for Onan 332-1956
Replacement Onan Voltage Regulator Control Board
This item is built in the USA and backed by a 2-year warranty
- Mounting footprint and terminal locations are identical to original board.
- Heavy conformal coating applied for moisture and vibration resistance.
- Upgraded components used throughout the board.
- Improved, more durable K1 relay.
- Rugged barrier strip.
- Two-Year Warranty.
- Also available: A modified version of the 56-1956-00 to replace Onan P/N 332-2045
- Maintenance Suggestion: When replacing the Onan VR21 Controls, Flight Systems Technical Service recommends replacing the SCR Pack*. You can purchase the SCR pack directly from us or through an Onan dealer.
- *Older units may use a multi-component SCR assembly (332-0491) – if this has failed, we can convert to use the newer SCR Pack, but the assembly must be sent to our shop.
- LIST OF FEATURES:
• Mounting footprint and terminal locations identical to original board. No modification required to install.
• Heavy conformal coating applied for moisture and vibration resistance.
• Upgraded components used throughout the board.
• User-replaceable fuses.
• Rugged barrier strip and improved, more durable power resistors.
• Also available: A modified version of the 56-1956-00 to replace Onan® P/N 332-2045