Automatic Transfer Switch For three 50Amp Power Sources ES350
The ES350 is designed to monitor both legs of the generator, with generator always being dominant supply source. Board also performs as time delay (average 37 sec.), with the added feature of switching the unit to shore power, after the time delay sequence, should generator power output drop to 105 volts or less for 5 seconds. If shore power is not available, unit will source inverter power. Once the generator output is over 105 volts, then the unit will switch from shore power or inverter back to generator.
- Automatic Switching between shore power, generator, and inverter.
- Three heavy duty contactors designed for rigorous use, rated up to 50 amps 120/240V shoreline, 12 KW generator, and 6KW, 120V Inverter.
- Transfers both hot and neutral legs simultaneously.
- Designed to shed inverter power loads, when used with a 30 amp transfer switch.
- Utilizes both mechanical and electrical interlocks, to insure no power feedback.
- Built-in time delay allows generator to get up to speed.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Enclosure Size 12 X 10 X 6
- Designed for OEM and aftermarket applications.
- Wiring Diagram
The ES350 is designed for use not to exceed, generators having a rated output of 50 amp 120/240V AC single phase 60 hertz, external power source (shore power cord) of 50 amp VAC single phase 60 hertz, and up to 50 amp 120V AC inverter. Three heavy-duty contactors designed for rigorous use. Rated up to 50 amps 120/240 shoreline (power cord), 12KW generator, and 6000W 120V inverter. Switches two hot poles and neutral simultaneously. Has both mechanical and electrical interlocks, to insure no power feedback. MODE OF OPERATION: State of the art electronic board monitors both legs of the generator, when generator always being dominant supply source. Board also performs as time delay (averaging .37 seconds) with the added feature of switching the unit to shorepower, after the time delay sequence, should generator power out put drop to 105 volts or less for 5 seconds.
Very much like Todd’s PS-2-245L or PS450. 3 input 50 Amp 2 output High 1 / Neutral / High 2
- Volts: 120-240 vac
- Amps: 50 amps per pole
- Watts: 12,000
- Control Characteristics: 30 second time delay to allow generator to get up to speed.
- 1 mechanical interlock and 2 electrical interlocks.
- Knockouts: Assorted
Warranty Terms: 1 Year