Pass and Seymour 1226I – 20 Amp – Ivory – 1 Pole – 120/277 Volt – Manual Controller Switches
DPDT CENTER OFF SWITCH- IVORY
3 way switch, off in middle and on up and down.
- Usually used in a two air conditioner application.
- Allows you to switch from front or rear air.
- 3 Position, maintained contact.
- 20 amp, 120/277 VAC.
- Double Pole, Double Throw Switch, 20 amps, 120/277 volts, White.
- Adding another pole to the SPDT creates a double-pole, double-throw (DPDT) switch. Basically two SPDT switches, which can control two separate circuits, but are always switched together by a single actuator. DPDTs should have six terminals.
- Oversize silver alloy contacts for long life and better heat dissipation.
- Side wired terminals accept #14 – #10 AWG copper or copper-clad conductors.
- Fiber terminal insulation barriers standard.
- Can be mounted in standard device boxes or in NEMA 1 sheet steel enclosures.
Warranty Terms: Free of Manufacturers’ Defects