ESCO 75 Amp Transfer Switch LPT75CA
Manufacturer: Lyght Power Systems
- Automatically switches from power cord to generator.
- Heavy duty relay assembly will handle 50 amp power cord and up to 18KW generator.
- Transfers two hot poles and neutral simultaneously.
- Reliable time delay to allow generator to get up to speed before switching automatically from shoreline to generator power.
- Utilizes an auxillary switch in combination with a mechanical interlock to ensure power cord is off before generator power is engaged.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Enclosure Size 12 X 8 X 4
- 75 Amps per pole 90 Amp Neutral
- Designed for OEM and aftermarket applications.
- This can replace the PS275 of Todd engineering.
The LPT 75CA is intended for usage as an electrical transfer switch to automatically switch multiple sources (from one to another), i.e. switching from shoreline to generator power. The LPT 75CA is primarily designed for installation in conjunction with a generator having a rated output of not larger than 18KW, an external power cord having a rated output of not larger than 240 VAC, 2 poles 50A per pole, 1PH, 60Hz.
|Contactors||3 Pole N.O. 240 VAC 75 amp/pole|
|Coil||104-120 VAC (60Hz, Inrush Current-84 watts, Sealed-8 watts)|
|Auxiliary Switch||Shoreline release switch 120 VAC, N.C.|
|Time Delay||Custom time delay, 30 seconds nominal|
Warranty Terms: 1 Year