ESCO ES50M-65N 50 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch
this has been replaced by the Southwire 50 Amp Transfer Switch.
Southwire 40100-001 Instructions
Automatic Transfer Switch 50A Hardwire
120/240V, 50A, 60 Hz
Transfers to generator power automatically when energized after 30 second delay. When both shore power and generator power are available, generator dominates after a 30 second delay. Once the generator is shut down, shore power activates after a 3-4 second delay.
Mechanical interlocking contactors
Time delay at power up
Dual contactor arrangement
Does NOT provide surge protection
The ESCO ES50M-65N 50 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch is intended for use as an electrical transfer switch to automatically switch multiple sources. It will automatically switch from campground power to generator power and vice versa, if generator is on, it will be the dominant source of power.
- Voltage: 240 Volts.
- Ampere Rating: 50 Ampere.
- Contactors: 3 Pole N.O. 240 VAC 50Amps/Pole.
- Coil: 110VAC (60Hz, Inrush current – 77 Watts, Sealed – 4.0 Watts).
- Knockouts: Assorted.
- Time delay: Custom time delay, 30 seconds nominal. Includes generator low voltage monitoring.
- Transfers both hot and neutral legs simultaneously.
- Economical and reliable time delay switches automatically from shoreline to generator power.
- Capable of monitoring for low generator voltage.
- Built-in time delay allows generator to get up to speed.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Dimensions: 8 1/2″ L x 4 1/2″ W x 8 1/2″ H.
- Limited 1 year manufacturers warranty.