Xantrex 350Amp Class T Replacement Fuse
For safe operation of your inverter, Xantrex’s Battery Fuse and Holder is a recommended accessory that offers you over current-protection.
- Installation Component for Inverters and Inverter/Charger Systems
- Provides over-current protection for system wiring.
- For safe operation of your inverter or inverter/charger system, Xantrex’ Battery Fuse and Holder is a recommended accessory that offers over-current protection for the cable running between the inverter and battery power source.
- The Battery Fuse and Holder has a cover that protects from inadvertent contact with the battery fuse and posts, and the fuse is Class-T rated to allow for momentary surges without blowing.
As current passes through any cable, heat is generated. If the inverter draws more current than the cable can handle due to heavy loads, excessive heat is produced. The fuse can handle a certain amount of excess current but is designed to blow when the safe limits are exceeded, protecting the cable from deterioration or permanent damage. Proper sizing of the cable and fuse are important in ensuring that these hazards are avoided. For specific recommendations, refer to the inverter or inverter/charger owner’s manual.
- DC rated, UL listed high current Class-T fuse
- Protective clear removable cover protects against inadvertent contact
- Available in 200, 300, 350 and 400 amp models
- Dual post design to reduce arcing
- Easy to change, user replaceable fuses
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 2.5 x 2.0 x 7.0”
- Weight: 1.5 lb
- Hardware: 5/16” (on TFB200), 3/8” (on TFB300, TFB350 and TFB400)
- Class T-Fuse350A
- Extremely fast short-circuit response
- 20,000 Ampere Interrupt Capacity (AIC)
- UL listed to standard 248-15
- DC Tested to UL standard 198L