Intellitec Transfer Relay/Delay 15amp #00-00568-000
Been replaced by the 00-00638-000
The Transfer Relay Delay is intended to be used in an RV to automatically switch an air conditioner’s power source from shore power to the generator.
Normally the air conditioner will receive power from the shore power input.
When the generator is started, its power appears at the generators input to the TRANSFER RELAY DELAY.
After an approximate 20 seconds delay to allow the generator to warm up, the air conditioner will receive power from the generator.
The Relay Delay utilizes a double pole-double relay to select the power source for the air conditioner.
There are no serviceable components in this unit. If it is not working, replace the entire unit.
- This replaces the 00-00331-000 or 00-00331-111
- Transfer Relay Delay is housed in a light weight plastic enclosure making installation simple and convenient.
- The housing for the 15 amp unit incorporates integral cable restraints, eliminating the need for separate connectors.
- Electrical connectors are made in the box with screw terminals.
- The cover snaps on and uses a single retaining screw for safety.
- Maximum Continuous Carry Current: 15 Amps
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 185°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: -40° F
- Listings: UL and CSA
- Intellitec Transfer Relay/Delay 15amp #00-00568-000
- Air Conditioner Loads 13 Amps
- 120 Volts AC
- 60 HZ
Warranty Terms: 1 Year