Intellitec Water Pump Controller #00-00145-100
Intellitec’s Water Pump Controller, first in the family of MONOPLEX devices, offers the following benefits to water pump switching.
- Minimizes the use of heavy gauge wire runs throughout the coach. Only two 14 gauge wires need to be run from the power source to the pump.
- Multipoint switching can be added anywhere along the network using simple wiring.
- Signaling from multiple points along the single wire MONOPLEX can be easily accomplished with inexpensive switches providing momentary contact to ground.
- Simplified switches (momentary buttons) increase reliability.
- Intellitec Water Pump Controller #00-00145-100
- Negligible standby current makes this system superior to conventional multipoint relay switching.
- Labor and initial installation costs are reduced compared to multipoint switching using conventional switching.
The MONOPLEX Water Pump Controller is designed to operate as a “low side”, remote switch in 12 volt DC systems. As it’s name implies, it was designed to control the domestic water pump. It’s use, however, is not limited to that. It can also be used to control a variety of other loads such as lighting, other pumps, fans, etc., when it is convenient to switch the ground side. The unit is packaged in a plastic enclosure for mounting near the water pump with two flathead screws. It is capable of operating multiple switch points (as many as desired) and up to two LED power indicators may be utilized all on the same single wire. Power can be supplied from either the battery or converter and the controller is reverse polarity protected.
- Button to function is 31-000183000 Switch click to order.
- This model minimizes use of heavy gauge wire, only two 14 gauge wires required to run from the power source to the pump.
- Multipoint switching can be added with momentary button switches.
- When switch connections are closed you connect ground.
- Pump motor connection from module is to ground side of pump.
- Was a 7.5 amp now all 10 amp
|Operating Voltage||10.0-16.0 VDC|
|Current Carrying Capabilities||7.5 Amps Max|
|Standby Current Draw||2.0 mA|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to +85°C
(-40°F to +185°F)
Warranty Terms: 1 Year