Multi Fuel Shut Off Valve 12 Volt AFC111
Description: 12 Volt Multi Fuel Shut Off Valve
Engineered for use in automotive, agricultural, industrial, temperature and dispensing control applications.
This Multi Fuel Shut Off Valve 12 Volt AFC111 has been used in Valkrie motorcycles to prevent Hydro-Lock.
What is “hydro-lock”?
That’s what happens if fuel leaks down into a cylinder while the vehicle is parked, and you go to start it. The piston in the filled cylinder tries to compress the air-fuel mixture, but instead it slams into the in compressible fuel. Preventing Hydro-Lock can save you thousands of dollars in repairs to both the engine and starting system.
Fittings for this valve for 1/4 inch ID hose can be found by clicking here.
Other uses include Antique gasoline engines and antique tractors as a positive fuel shut off. This valve is proudly made right here in the USA.
Features and Specifications:
- Rated working pressure 0-30 PSI.
- 2-way normally closed inline solenoid.
- Orifice size .156″ for adequate flow of all fuels.
- 100,000 cycle tested. Extensive test data available.
- Minimum draw – only .75 amp, 12 VDC when fully energized.
- OEM approved.
- Easy installation – 1/8″ female pipe threads, inlet and outlet.
- Ambient temperature rating -40°F to +250°F, or 170° Fluid.
- Heavy duty construction, corrosion resistant – solid brass and plated steel.
- Rated for use with gasoline, diesel fuel, air, and other media.
- All valves are date coded.
- Every unit 100% functionally tested for low/high pressure leaks and dielectric breakdown.
- Suited for installation on Cars, Trucks, Tractors, Motorcycles, Lawn Mowers and other equipment.
- Safety Rated
Warranty Terms: 1 Year