RV AC Control DPDT Center Off Switch Ivory
- Brand: Pass & Seymour
1226I – 20 Amp – Ivory – 1 Pole – 120/277 Volt – Manual Controller Switches
Use this switch to control two air conditioners in your Coach when both are not needed at once.
Three Position Two Circuit; 20 Ampere; 120/277 Vac; Power Rating 1 Hp At 120 Vac, 2 Hp At 240 Vac; Operation Type Maintained; Contact Configuration Dpdt; Toggle Handle; Ivory; Side Wiring; Wall Plate Not Included; Size 1.5 Inch W X 1.469 Inch D
Switch between two different loads with one switch.
3 way switch, off in middle and on up and down.
- Usually used in a two air conditioner application.
- Allows you to switch from front or rear air.
- 3 Position, maintained contact.
- 20 amp, 120/277 VAC.
- THREE POSITION TWO CIRCUIT
120 TO 277 VAC
POWER RATING 1 HP AT 120 V, 2 HP AT 240 V
OPERATION TYPE MAINTAINED
CONTACT CONFIGURATION DPDT
BACK, SIDE WIRING
WALL PLATE NOT INCLUDED
SIZE 1.3 INCH W X 1.11 INCH D X 4.06 INCH H
- Adding another pole to the SPDT creates a double-pole, double-throw (DPDT) switch. Basically two SPDT switches, which can control two separate circuits, but are always switched together by a single actuator. DPDTs should have six terminals.
Warranty Terms: Free of Manufacturers’ Defects