Sure Power 240 Amp 1 Input 2 Battery Isolator 2402
- Original equipment Delco (GM), except Delcotron CS series alternators (CS series used on most 1985 and newer GM vehicles).
- Ford up to 1997.
- Chrysler, all models, all years including Nippondenso externally regulated alternators.
- Jeeps equipped with Nippondenso alternators, externally regulated.
- Japanese imports with alternators using external voltage regulators external sensing. 12.5″ x 3.5″ x 3.5″
- Motorola load handler series 8EM remote sense series.
- Eliminates multi-battery drain, when two or more battery banks are in a charging system.
- Performs as well or better than existing factory installed components.
- Designed to exceed OEM specifications.
- Solid State Electronics…Isolates each battery circuit and allows each battery to discharge and change according to its own needs.
- The ORIGINAL, not an imitation! The Battery Isolator was invented by Sure Power® in 1959.
- More efficient and reliable than mechanical or solenoid system.
- The most comprehensive line of Battery Isolators on the market. Isolators are available for most application needs.
Sure Power Multi-Battery Isolators are the original Battery Isolator, and still the best on the market. Multi-Battery Isolators are used to eliminate multi-battery drain when two or more battery banks are in a charging system. They perform as well or battery then existing factory installed components. Specifically designed to exceed OEM Specifications, they are equipped with Solid-State Electronics, which isolate each battery circuit and allows each battery to discharge and charge according to its’ own needs. They are more efficient and reliable then mechanical or solenoid systems, and have the reputation as the most comprehensive line of Battery Isolators on the market.
For optimum system performance it is recommended that a battery labeled “Deep Cycle” be used in the auxiliary position.
- Charging Inputs: 1
- Battery Outputs: 2
- Current Rating: 240 Amps
- Approx. Item Weight: 5 pounds
- Vehicle Application Group: 1
- Length: 12.5″
- Width (base): 4.5″
- Height: 2.5″
- Height (w/posts): 3.375″
Warranty Terms: 1 Year