Sure Power 95 Amp, 1 Input, 2 Battery Isolator – DELCO SERIES
Replaced by 9523A-D
Sure Power, Isolator, 95A, 1 Input, 2 Battery Banks
- Delco (GM) equipped with Delcotron CS series alternators (most 1985 and newer), or CS-130D, 1993 and newer.
- Ford 1998 and later.
- Jeep vehicles equipped with Delcotron CS series alternators (most 1985-1990).
- Toyota, Honda and some imports equipped with Nippendenso alternator with internal regulator.
- Description: Multi-Battery Isolator System
- Operation: 6-50 Volt DC
- Max. Current: 95 Amps
- Operation Temp: -40C to +93 degrees C Ambient
- Insulation to Ground: 500V 60Hz AC Min.
- Ground Type: Negative
- Finish: Blue anodized to withstand 336 hr salt spray per latest revision of ASTM B117.
- Hardware: Terminal and mounting hardware included.
- Eliminates multi-battery drain, when two or more battery banks are in a charging system.
- Performs as well or better than existing factory installed components.
- Designed to exceed OEM specifications.
- Solid State Electronics…Isolates each battery circuit and allows each battery to discharge and change according to its own needs.
- The ORIGINAL, not an imitation! The Battery Isolator was invented by Sure Power® in 1959.
- More efficient and reliable than mechanical or solenoid system.
- The most comprehensive line of Battery Isolators on the market. Isolators are available for most application needs.
Warranty Terms: 1 Year