Wirthco Low Profile Battery Knife Switch 20109
Opens and closes horizontally where clearance above battery is limited.
WirthCo’s patented knife-blade battery disconnect switches are:
- Rated 250 amps continuous and 750 amps surge at 12 volts.
- Easy to install and simple to use.
- Ideal for cars, trucks, RV’s, agriculture equipment, classic cars, construction equipment, personnel lifts and other industrial equipment (“”knife-blade”” switches are not intended for marine use).
- Stops unwanted battery drain.
- Helps prevent theft, tampering and unauthorized use.
- Disconnects battery quickly and easily.
- Improves safety of stored vehicles, RV’s and seasonal equipment (where mice can chew through wires or other factors can cause shorts).
- Lower insurance rates.
- Increase “”points”” for scoring vintage classic cars in competition.
- Electrical work made easier.
Mounts on positive or negative side battery terminal. With post, plus 5/16-18 stud and wing nut for extra connections.
Warranty Terms: 90 Days