Zone Defence Color Camera 313C
- Waterproof and weather resistant: IP69
- Zone Defence Color Camera 313C
- Infrared night-vision color camera
- Built-in microphone
- 18 infrared emitters
- IR distance: 15m
- 120º lens
- 1/3 CCD
LIMITED ONE (1) YEAR WARRANTY
1. These products are warranted to the retail consumer for one (1) year against defects in material and workmanship. The warranty is not transferable.
2. This warranty is only valid if authorized OEM and/or Service Center installs Zone Defense Systems and all its components to manufacturers specifications.
3. Any defective parts will be repaired, or, replaced on an exchange basis, at warrantor’s option. The warranty covers transportation charges for the shipment of replacement parts to the selected service center.
4. The warranty duration shall be calculated as follows:
a) The warranty on repaired or replaced parts furnished pursuant to this warranty shall be for the remaining duration of the original warranty time period.
b) If the product is installed as original equipment on a new vehicle, the warranty period shall begin on the date of the original purchase/title of the vehicle.
c) In all other instances, the warranty shall begin on the date of the product’s installation in the vehicle/structure.
d) The Consumer must establish these dates by presenting legible papers (e.g., bill of sale) at the time the warranty claim is made showing the applicable purchase or installation date.
5. The Consumer should proceed as follows to obtain warranty performance:
a) Consult your selling dealer or Zone Defense toll free 866-672-1212 for the name, address and telephone number of the nearest Authorized Zone Defense Service Center. Only Authorized Service Centers may perform warranty obligations during the one-year warranty period. Service performed by non-authorized service personnel may void all warranty rights. If local authorized service cannot be obtained or you cannot obtain proper service under the terms of this warranty, please write to or call the above contact information.
b) There are no provisions or payments for system removal / system re-installing, mileage allowance, labor of any kind or transportation expenses.
c) Cables are not covered, except for manufacture defects.
6. To the extent any or all of the following exclusions or any other provisions of this warranty are prohibited by any Federal, State or Municipal laws, and cannot be preempted, they shall not be applicable:
-THERE ARE NO OTHER EXPRESSED WARRANTIES EXCEPT AS SET OUT ABOVE AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE SHALL BE NO LONGER THAN THE DURATION OF THE EXPRESSED WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, THEREFORE, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
-THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE, INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR INCIDENTAL EXPENSES, INCLUDING DAMAGE TO PROPERTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
a) This warranty does not cover damage caused by mishandling, neglect, lightning, corrosive atmosphere, improper installation, interference created by systems other then ours, improper application or improper energy supply.
b) This warranty does not cover damages or equipment failure caused by the use of non-Zone Defense parts or components.
c) This warranty shall not apply if the identification label is removed or defaced.