Xantrex XPower Inverter 3000 813-3000-UL
Mobile Power for Trucks, RVs and Boats
- Xantrex XPower Inverter 3000 813-3000-UL connect easily to 12 volt batteries to provide AC power for a variety of medium to heavy duty applications.
- Designed for easy installation and operation, the XPower inverters provide a reliable source of power on board trucks, RVs and boats to run home appliances, consumer electronics, entertainment systems, power tools, office equipment and much more.
- They are also suitable for small contractors who need to operate handheld power tools from their van or pick-up truck.
- The powerful 5000-watt model has four GFCI outlets for multiple loads and an easy-to-read digital display for instant system information.
- All models meet the stringent UL458 regulatory requirements.
- Portable power for AC products: 1000, 1500, 3000 and 5000 watt models available
- Two GFCI AC receptacles for connecting multiple loads
- 5000-watt model: Four GFCI AC receptacles, each equipped with a 20-amp breaker
- High surge capacity for products that require more power to start
- High efficiency – converts virtually all the battery’s available power to AC
- Mounting brackets for convenient installation
- Heavy duty stud connectors
- Remote on/off switch included
- Overload and over temperature shutdown
- Over voltage protection (15.0 VDC)
- Low voltage alarm (11.0 VDC)
- Low voltage cut-out (10.5 VDC)
- Household Appliances: compact microwave ovens, bread makers, food processors, small bar refrigerators, small vacuum cleaners, fluorescent and incandescent lights, sewing machines and fans
- Handheld Power Tools: drills, jigsaws, sanders and buffers
- Entertainment Electronics: televisions, VCRs, video games, stereos, musical instruments and satellite equipment
- Office Equipment: computers with 17″ monitors, facsimile machines
Electrical Specifications: Xantrex XPower Inverter 3000 813-3000-UL
- Surge capacity (peak): 5000 watts
- Max. continuous power: 2500 watts
- AC output voltage: 115 VAC +/- 5%
- AC output frequency: 60 Hz +/- 1 Hz
- AC output waveform: Modified sine wave
- Optimum efficiency: 90%
- No load current draw: < 0.6 A DC
- Input voltage range: 10.5 – 15.5 VDC
- Operating temperature range 32°F – 104°F / 0°C – 40 °C
- AC receptacle: Two
- Dimensions: 4.3″ H x 9.5″ W x 18.5″ L (109 x 240 x 468 mm)
- Weight: 12.9 lbs (5.9 kg)
Warranty: 1 year